Rehab Technician / Patient Educator
We are downtown Denver’s leading Physical Medicine clinic, established in 1997. Due to rapid expansion, we have created an additional opportunity for a dynamic Rehab Technician within our patient treatment division. If you are experienced in Rehabilitation, or basic understanding of anatomy, and accustomed to a multi-tasking, high paced environment, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Our ideal Rehab Technician has the necessary experience and shares the same vision of guiding and educating our community to live healthier and happier lives.
- Excellent Hours – No Weekends!
Most Important Ingredient: Being a fun team player with the rest of our team!
- Educating Patients on their Care & on Rehab Exercises
- Efficiently Flow Patients
- Supervise Rehab Therapy
- Document Patient Rehab Therapies
- Email Prescribed Exercises to Patients
- Distribute Medical Equipment to Patients
- Rehabilitation Experience
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Clean Background
- Empathy for Others
- Professional Appearance
- Great Communication Skills
- Fast Paced
- Strong Work Ethic & Ambitious Self-Starter
- Positive Outlook on Chiropractic & Physical Medicine Services
About This Position
- Excellent Hours: Never work another weekend or holiday again
- Compensation: We will pay based on your experience as well as your ability to produce
- Benefits: This position comes with an excellent benefits package