Conditions We Treat
How Does Downtown’s Healthcare address Hip Pain?
If you’re looking for an alternative to hip surgery, you’ve found something better! Downtown’s Healthcare has many hip surgery alternatives! DHC
has a multidisciplinary approach. No prescription non-surgical care. Some alternatives include platelet-based treatments for people suffering from hip pain due to common injuries, hip arthritis, avascular necrosis, osteonecrosis, hip bursitis or other degenerative problems related to the hip joint. It uses the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Downtown’s Healthcare offer a non-surgical treatment option for many patients who are considering elective surgeries to resolve their hip pain. Downtown’s Healthcare may help treat and alleviate hip problems with a multidisciplinary approach improving the body’s ability to heal itself naturally.
Hip pain Q/A
What is Hip pain?
You may also be at risk of Hip pain if you’re overweight or obese, which places excess stress on the joint. No matter the cause, Hip pain shouldn’t go ignored, or you may delay your recovery or cause irreversible damage.
The pain management experts at Downtown’s Healthcare specialize in the treatment of chronic Hip pain and offer an innovative non-surgical Hip pain relief program that can alleviate your discomfort and improve joint function and health.
What symptoms does Hip pain cause?
- Sore joints after inactivity or overuse
- Pain while moving your hip
- Hip stiffness in the morning or after resting
- Pain during and after hiking
- Pain when getting up from a chair or using stairs
- Joint pain during or after exercise
- Grinding, grating, or catching when you flex your hip
- Evening hip pain after your typical day of normal activity
- Deterioration of coordination due to stiffness and pain
- Weakened muscles in your legs
- Chronic pain
The interdisciplinary health care team at Downtown’s Healthcare works together to develop a plan that helps you get relief from these symptoms so you can avoid surgery or long-term use of pain medication.
What causes hip pain?
Other less common causes are:
- Muscle injury
- Labral tears
- Hip Impingement
What are the available Hip pain treatments?
- Physical Medicine
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Nutrition therapy
- Knee Decompression (state of the art)
- Cooperative Injectables for Healing and Support including PRP, HCTP, Ozone
- mHCTT – micro Human Cell Tissue Transplant (Regenerative Care)
- Joint injection tissue transplant
- Supplements and nutraceuticals
- Weight loss program
Downtown’s Healthcare also offers a revolutionary non-surgical hip pain program that can help you avoid surgery and regain a full life.