Conditions We Treat
5 tips for choosing medical help after a car accident:
1. Don’t wait to seek medical care
2. Don’t choose your primary care physician (PCP)
Your PCP has been trained to treat internal health conditions. They are not equipped to identify and treat car accident injuries.
3. Look up online reviews before making a selection
Research doctors in your area before making your selection. Online reviews and patient testimonials can help you judge what kind of care and service you can expect to receive.
4. Be honest with you doctor
At your first appointment, be completely upfront with your physician. Be able to tell him or her:
- The circumstances surrounding your car accident and how it occurred
- The symptoms you’re experiencing
- When symptoms began
- The severity of symptoms
- A full medical history, including pre-existing conditions and previous injuries
Your doctor will need a full view of your medical history and current medical condition. To allow them to diagnose your injuries accurately and prescribe the appropriate treatments.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions
Don’t be afraid to ask your doctor questions. When your health and safety is on the line, you need to be your own biggest advocate. A reputable doctor will be able to prove the credentials and qualifications he or she has to treat your specific injuries. Ask your doctor to explain the detailed treatment plan they’ve created to treat your injuries. As well as any long-term effects you may experience from your injuries.
Our team strives to provide honest, transparent and quality care to all patients. We believe in responsible pain management. If you’re experiencing a spine, joint or soft tissue injury as the result of a car accident, call us today at 303-292-9992. We also offer 2nd opinion consultations.
The Most Common Accident Injuries
Car accidents cause damage
Soft Tissue injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Brusing/ Contusions
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
Mental and Emotional Injuries
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
*Just to name a few
What are available car accident injury treatments?
- Physical Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Nutrition Therapy
- Knee Decompression (state of the art)
- Cooperative Injectables for Healing and Support Including PRP, HCTP, Ozone
- mHCTT – Micro Human Cell Tissue Transplant
- Joint Injection Tissue Transplant
- Supplements and Nutraceuticals
Downtown’s Healthcare also offers a revolutionary non-surgical knee pain program that can help you avoid surgery and regain a full life.
Our team is highly credentialed in helping people who have sustained injuries from car accidents.